Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REPORT FROM VENEZUELA


REPORT FROM VENEZUALA by Faith, correspondent for Terry´s Blog.

To tell you the truth, I am very sorry about Chavez because I love him very, very much.  You know I never got involved in politics.  But, when I came here, some friends invited me to their house (this was back in 1998) and they were watching a show where they were interviewing the candidates. And I also watched since there was nothing else for me to do there.  So... as I watched I asked Our Lord, out of sheer curiousity:  "Oh, Lord, I wonder which one is the best for the job. " Just talking to Him.  And, Chavez was the last one to be interviwed, and after about 10 minutes after the interview started, Our Lord said to me the following: (He had only talked to me 3 times in my whole life) "This is the one I have chosen for this job, join him and help him in any way you feel."  So, I did, but, not directly because I had no contact with him.

It is true that Nicolas Maduro and his wife are Sai Baba devotees.  I mean I read that they had been to Puttaparthy to see Baba.  I do not know how much of a devotee he is, but, I have heard that his wife really is.  I like him very much and especially since Chavez appointed him as his vice president and just before he became so ill, he gave us all a message to support Nicolas.  I went to see Chavez from where I live by airplane.  Because of my age, they let me in to see him without having to stand in those lines for hours.  There are people who have stood in line for about 13 or 15 hours.

 There are millions of people from all over the country to see him, and maybe even from different  countries.  The presidents of about 20 countries from all over the world came to see him in his coffin.  People are just flooding here to see him.  He was a very, very dedicated man.  Dedicated to the welfare of poor people who had always been treated like dirt.  And, no politician or president of this country ever did anything for them.  They lived in very, very horrible places and also very, very precarious places.  He built so many, so many houses for so many of those poor people.  Beautiful, beautiful houses.  He made it possible for them to go to school, high school and even college.  He made them feel like somebody and was always talking about God.  That it why so many, many people love him all over the world, and especially here.

  I love him very, very much and he said to support Nicolas Maduro and I do, spiritually, of course, and if someone asks for my help for him, I will gladly do it because Chavez was preparing for the last 12 years and made him his vice president.  So, I am very, very happy that he is now the temporary president until the elections, which will be within a month of two.  The exact date has not been decided by the Department in charge of the votes, etc.  But, I have heard that it will be around the beginning of April.  Anyway, i will let you know.

  Oh, by the way, Chavez came from a poor family but was educated, of course.  And, Nicolas was a bus driver.  So Chavez was and Nicolas is very knowlegeable about the poor people´s needs and of course, they are not against rich people, but rich people can take very good care of themselves, and they always ignored and put down the poor people, who deserve to live well also, and that is what Chavez did and Nicolas will be doing.  Of course the rich people need poor people around, so they can feel that they are better than someone else.  And, that is the whole thing that is happening.  I feel very, very strongly that Nicolas will win the elections and will continue with the same work since Chavez prepared him very well for that.

So, i guess now you are more well informed than you were before and I hope you come and see all the wonderful things Chavez did for the poor people and that Nicolas will be doing for them also.  I mean these were people many of whom had never even gone to school in their lives and they have even reached high school and many of them college.  And, they love Chavez so much, that is that they are very grateful which not many people are when someone gives them something.  So, many times it has brought tears to my eyes to see how much Chavez did for them and how they appreciate it and how much they love him.  I mean, can you imagine them waiting on line 10, 12, 13, 15 hours?

 As I said before, I even went there by airplane and because of my age and the pain on my back when I stand for more than 10 or 15 minutes, I was let to see him in a shorter period of time, but I was there and I walked at least 4 miles to go see him.  I had never seen anyone in a coffin that looked so alive in my life.   There was a lot of light around him.  And, millions of people love him so much (including me, even though I am not Venezuelan legally, but I am at heart).

Anyway, i hope now you know enough about him and what a wonderful human being he was and still is.  He believed in :Total surrender to God and his duty.  Everyone can feel his energy all around.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment