Tuesday, April 26, 2016

RED CLOVER PRESS UPDATE

26.04.2016

Who is Terry Reis Kennedy?


My name is Terry Reis Kennedy. I was born in Bellows Falls, Vermont, and wrote my first story when I was three years old. Writing is my life. I have a B.A. and an M.A. in the writing arts and my writing has appeared in hundreds of publications including 6 books of poetry, one play, and three screenplays.

 My writing has drawn me to every state in the United States of America, including First Nation Territories, Puerto Rico, Nova Scotia, Canada, Mexico, Poland, Fiji, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, the Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand Sri Lanka and India where I have a home. I have read from my anthologized essays, fiction, and poetry on radio, on television, and at places as diverse as prisons, public squares, cafes, Harvard University, Boston City Hall, and at Native American Indian Reservations. 

I love working with people who want to get their book or film projects out to audiences whether they are still in the idea stage or are finished but need some design, layout, editing, publishing, and marketing assistance. 

I support myself through my own work as a wordsmith and I know that I can turn your dream of publishing a successful book or documentary come true.

How do I help you reach your goal?


We work together—one on one.  Sometimes, I go to where you live and work with you there. Or you travel to another location.

Other times we work as a team of writers on our individual projects which I guide and oversee at a retreat center in Vermont or in the Connecticut River Valley—Heart Center of the Abenaki Nation. We include meditation, meals, readings and critique sessions as part of our development and completion of our projects.

Once a year we have a writer/ film maker session in Sri Lanka, Ireland, or Spain. We do not work in cities or suburbs.  We work in harmony with nature in country settings.

To know more, read my BLOG:

Or, join my official Facebook page ALL OUR RELATIONS:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Our-Relations/894397783936561

Or, visit my official website RED CLOVER PRODUCTIONS:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sai! How are you doing? Hope all is well there. I am very fine here. You can send an e-mail, since that is all that I am checking these days. Sending lots of love to you and the family. Jai Sai Ram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sairam maa nice blogspot this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sairam maa nice blogspot this is

    ReplyDelete